Care tips for all Jewellery:
- Remove before doing household cleaning or gardening where chemical sprays are often used.
- Remove your necklace for all sporting activities and physical based exercises.
- Avoid saltwater, chlorine in pools, soap, perfumes and other creams. Please remove and be mindful of these substances on your jewellery.
- Avoid contact with excess water and steam and do not wear in the shower, while bathing or swimming.
- Store your jewellery in a safe dry place when not worn. If stored for a long period of time, we recommend this stored in an anti tarnish jewellery box.
925 STERLING SILVER
925 sterling silve is a precious metal, made up of 92.5% silver and 7.5% other metals. 925 sterling silver is one of the most popular materials for jewellery making credits to its durability. Unlike pure silver, sterling silver is harder, making the metal perfect for more intricate and complex jewellery designs.
To maintain the shine of your sterling silver jewellery, avoid any contact with unpurified water. Pure water does not damage 925 sterling silver, however most water we encounter is not purified. To keep that shine intact, store your silver in an airtight bag.
Sterling Silver is durable, but can be left scratches if care is not taken. To polish it without scratching, please use a soft microfiber cloth.
Rhodium is a special type of plating often used to maintain the brilliant white in silver and white gold. A silver-white metallic element that is a part of the platinum family.
Rhodium plating is laid over the top of a sterling silver or alloyed gold base, making the jewellery more resistant against corrosion and tarnish, giving it long-lasting colour and shine.
Clean your jewellery only in a solution of warm soapy water using a soft-bristled brush. Rinse away any soapy residue and dry with a soft microfiber cloth.